What we do
Mark Hughes Art Advisory has been offering a comprehensive service to individuals and corporations since 2011. First and foremost we offer tailored advice on collecting, and our services cover the entire process from initial consultation to installation.
Mark Hughes Art Advisory works across a range of projects with individual collectors and corporate clients. From sourcing art for a new home to building a major collection for a multinational company, our reach is global but our service personalised and flexible. Mark’s extensive networks have been developed over twenty years in the art world, with ten years in New York, and we work with clients in Asia, the US, Europe and Australia.
- Targeted art market research, tailored to each client;
- Working with galleries and artists to secure works for purchase or commission;
- Guiding and advising clients through international art fairs;
- Sourcing or selling works on the secondary market;
- Collection management;
- Preparing informative texts on collection artworks;
- Educational sessions;
- Logistics: framing, shipping, delivery, storage, installation, insurance.